Business Type : Manufacturer, Exporter
About the Product
- This primer is a single-component, clear (colorless), non-sanding, fast-drying adhesion promoter that prepares plastic for printing with any type of ink.
- Works on many substrates
- Extremely fast drying <5 seconds
- Low, sweet smell compared to other primers
- Improves surface finish
- Sizes: 8oz /1Qt / 1 Gallon
- The Natron™ PP primer for plastics is the only primer that you will need for all your printing applications.
Use this primer on:
- Polyolefins, polypropylene (PP), polyethylene (PE), Polyacetal (POM), Nylon, EPT rubber, etc.
- Stainless steel, coated metals,
- Soft touch, and
- Learn more about the one component Natron™ EK series ink for plastics.
How to Use Natron™ PP primer
- Wipe the substrate(s) with Natron™ PP primer-soaked-cloth lightly one or two times.
- Air dry in seconds.
- Inkjet, pad print or screen print your product.